Since NASGA is a non-profit organization, our emails are answered by volunteers. We are happy to help with education and information about sea glass in general. At this time we are unable to answer emails about specific locations of where to hunt and how to drill sea glass.
* To subscribe to our e-mail updates list, click HERE.
* E-mail for questions about commercial membership.
* E-mail for questions about poster orders.
* E-mail for questions about the Sea Glass Festival.
* For questions about identifying shards or sea glass history, please visit the
* For submissions or questions about the newsletter contact Info@SeaglassAssociation.org.
* NASGA Bylaws available. Please contact our secretary Dottie Gilbo.
* NASGA Financial Report available. Please contact our treasurer Stephanie Swain.
* For all other information, e-mail.